Study of bearing units wear resistance of engines career dump trucks, working in fretting corrosion conditions
ELECTROMECHANICS AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Juri Olt, Doctor of Engineering Sciences, Professor, Estonian University of Life Sciences, Estonia;
Vyacheslav Maksarov, Doctor of Engineering Sciences, Professor, Saint-Petersburg Mining University, Russia;
Viktor Krasnyy, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Associate Professor, Saint-Petersburg Mining University, Russia.
The occurrence of fretting corrosion on nominally fixed surfaces of high-loaded parts of mining machines and mechanisms is considered. Examples of wear and damage of critical parts, bearing assemblies of engines of dump trucks in fretting conditions are given. The mechanisms of fretting corrosion when using wear-resistant coatings are considered. It is noted that when choosing protective thin-layer coatings that provide an increase in the fretting-resistance of surfaces of tightly contacting parts, it is necessary to take into account both their wear resistance and the ability to resist shear. At the same time, the thickness of such coatings allows preserving, during operation, those provided during the assembly of the tension, without disturbing the maintainability of the nodes. The results of research of fretting wear of a number of coatings on a special installation are given. The mechanisms of wear of a number of thin-layer coatings based on friction-mechanical brazing, polymer fluorocarbon composition, solid lubricant coating using scanning electron microscopy were studied. Recommendations on the use of the studied thin-layer coatings for high-loaded parts of mining machines operating in fretting corrosion conditions have been developed.
The aim of the work was to study the effect of a number of thin-layer coatings on the wear of highly loaded connections of the mechanisms of mining machines, in particular bearing assemblies of quarry dump trucks operating under fretting corrosion conditions.
Keywords: wear resistant coatings; fretting corrosion; mining machines, bearing unit; internal combustion engine; friction-mechanical brassing; polymeric fluorocarbon composition; hard lubricating coating.
Full text PDF.
- Maksarov V. V., Makhov V. E., Studying parameters and quality of thread by optical light field recorder / IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, № 194, 2018. С 1 - 5.
- Maksarov V. V., Viushin R. V., Krasnyy V. A., Simulation of dynamic processes when machining transition surfaces of stepped shafts / IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, № 2, Т 327, 2018. С 22 - 25.
- Maksarov V. V., Keksin A. I., Technology of magnetic-abrasive finishing of geometrically-complex products / IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, № 4, Т 327, 2018. С 42 - 45.
- Maksarov V. V., Alekseeva L. B., Evaluation of effect of oil film of rotor bearing / IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, № 372, Т 2, 2018. С 22 - 25.
- Maksarov V. V., Olt J. J., Krasnyy V. A., Pre-surface preparation features when applying wear resistant composite sprayed coatings / Journal of Silicate Based and Composite Materials, № 2, V 70, 2018. pp. 34 - 37.
- Krasnyy V. A., Application of seals made of directed reinforced polymeric composite materials to improve wear resistance of friction units of oil well pumps / IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 194 (2018) 042008 doi:10.1088/1755-1315/194/4/042008, № 194, 2018. С 1 - 7.
- Olt J. J., Krasnyy V. A., Maksarov V. V., Pre-surface preparation features when applying wear resistant composite sprayed coatings / EPITOANYAG-JOURNAL OF SILICATE BASED AND COMPOSITE MATERIALS, № 2, Т 70, 2018. С 34 - 3
Scientifiс periodical «Zapiski Gornogo Instituta / Journal of Mining Institute» has been published since 1907 as a periodical scientific and scientific-educational edition in Saint-Petersburg Mining University. The periodicity of publishing is 6 volumes per year.